OK! So. My Uni results for second year have come back (I think, electronically, not in the post) and I got a 2:1! Yaaaay! Way better than I was hoping for so, woop! =P
AND. I am seeing Mechanic Guy in 4 days. KLJWHGKJEAJFNSAJFBASKLFNASFLKSNFUSAHFBALKDGNAD.
Holy. Shit. I am so nervous and excited!! Aaaaaah, I can't wait, it's gonna be so good, but so nerve racking at the same time OHMAGAWD. He send me a picture of him yesterday and I'm so glad he did because it prepared me for two things, 1) he has less hair than I thought and strangely enough that actually makes me more attracted to him, I find it......... endearing... is not the word but it's close enough. And 2) he's buffer than I thought, which is holy hell good. I get turned on just looking at it. Shit. I am so horny, how am I gonna be able to hold myself back? I'm sure I'll manage :3
Despite *that* aspect of it though I am really looking forward to seeing him! We are going to have so much fun together I am sure of it! =D So excited. Of course I have a small amount of anxiety over whether we will actually get on. But it's not so much... I'm pretty sure we'll get on, I just worry whether we'll "hit it off" y'know?
Anyway. In.... 7 days time I'll be able to tell you all about it :3
Also, week 12. Still good! I had a naughty week in week 11. Diet was really bad, but I'm back under strict rules again. May have correlated with werewolf week so there is that. But although I feel like I should have gained, the scales have finally pushed past 124 and gone to 123 which hasn't happened before, so maybe I didn't fuck up as bad as I thought I had. Anyway. Zooming through to week 13 .... and Mechanic Guy. ASLFJHFGKLSANFSAJGBFSLAKFAIOFHASOLF.
Oh lawd. I am so nervous =P
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment