Sup! I'm cool, went to a totally awesome Hen Party the other night. We had penis straws and everything.
Work load is getting harder, three pieces of goddamn coursework due next month. It's also NaNoWriMo *sigh* looks like I'm gonna have to knuckle down sooner or later. I've got a funeral to go to tomorrow though. It's gonna be really awkward because I'm only going as friends of the family, sort of out of duty as the kids came to my Grandad's funeral. I owe them since it was their Dad. He committed suicide. Jumped from a building. Was shocking as hell, because we all went for a meal and I sat next to him not two days before.
But good news is! It's Halloween soon! And I've already got most of my costume sorted! =D I'm going as a Terminator. I've got all my makeup sorted to make it look like my skin has been ripped away to reveal a robot underneath!! =D And Isosceles is going as Rambo :3 we're gonna look so cool xD
Nout much else except I'm really putting on weight, so I need to start getting serious about health again =/ especially if for my future husband! :3 Background: We had a big party the other night for my parents 25th anniversary. Everyone was there and we all got really drunk, my brothers friend I've always really liked, he's such a good guy, and in my drunkenness I told him I wanted to marry him, and in his drunkenness he proposed to me. So I've got my future husband all sorted, he's coming to my Uni next year as well so even better! Maybe we can actually start planning the wedding.
I skipped my seminar today to re-read The Walking Dead comics ¬___¬ and there were only 50 issues online! Good job I already know what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment