Monday, 1 October 2012

Booty and the Beast.

I sometimes which I had something more intelligent to say that what the majority of my posts are about. I'm at a level where I can think on a scale that's slightly more intelligent than the average person but by no means do I mean I'm an intelligent person. The average intelligence is very low after all. I would go so far as to say that I myself am a rather unintelligent person. Sure, I understand facts and I remember things well enough. But I can't produce thoughts of my own, I think I do sometimes, I have a revelation only to realise someone else has thought the same thing many times before me.

I know I can't expect any "truly" independent thought, but my thinking is so restricted. It's even reflected in my school work, all I do it write someone else's words in my voice. I need to start writing in my own voice with me own thoughts. But see, I need to have my own thoughts first.

On a separate note, I've become increasingly grateful for my vivid dreams lately because despite the odd unwelcome or confusing one I often have really rather splendid dreams where I experience things that I would never be able to in real life. Two people who have been appearing in my dreams often of late are Sly and Arnie and I'm so pleased! They're great dreams with great people. I've come to admire both of them so much. Mostly because I want to bone them (new favourite phrase) but also because I respect them so much as people who have achieved great things from nothing with nothing less than hard fucking work. Arnie especially has questionable personality traits but I can overlook them considering hoe much he has accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment