Sunday, 15 May 2011

Wannabe a writer

So I've been thinking about my future a lot lately because I've been faced with a lot of decisions. And in terms of what I want to do... well I have no frickin' idea..

And so I decided to take a look at some people I know and what they want to do. Rowie, a big fan of films, wants to go into film production. A sensible choice. Mane face wants to be a musician, again a sensible choice seeing as she's amazing. So what do I want to do? My one passion? literature. How boring. Can you get a job in that? Sure I've always wanted to be a writer but really do I see myself writing a novel that will support me for the rest of my life? No. So what is my main job going to be? Well for now I think I'll just roll with the punches and see where life takes me. My number one priority is to be happy. So I'm going to do whatever it takes to make me happy in life.

For now my goal is to get into Uni so I guess I should be doing some studying,and I am doing more, but will it be enough? Only time and my own actions will tell.

I hope I'm happy in the future.
Rhubarb
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment