There is a woman I’m longing to be
She’s there in my books and in many a dream
She channels a Goddess and lets you within
She’s not plagued by her shyness or other man's sins
And there is a woman you probably know
She embraces her curves and lets her beauty show
It’s there in the tilt of her lips and her eyes
Which glow with the goodness she carries inside
And I want to be like her
Mesmerised with her eyes and her voice like a purr
And she just has to know just how special she is
Cause you won’t catch her chasing frogs chancing a kiss
Venus help me,
Make me stronger
I’ll make proud the women before who have learnt
That we have power,
Beneath our softness
Core of steel and fire within that can burn
What else do you think makes men yearn?
There is a woman who’s under a veil
And a man that says his love will always prevail
Yet it’s her makes the entrance and guests meet her eye.
Cause the joy makes her radiant and he's under her spell.
And there is a woman with gold in her hair
And a walk that girls envy and make the men stare
But she’s not self conscious she knows who she is
He can touch if he likes but she’ll never be his
And I want to be like her
Mesmerised with her eyes and her voice like a purr
And she just has to know just how special she is
Cause you won’t catch her chasing frogs chancing a kiss
Venus help me,
Make me stronger
I’ll make proud the women before who have learnt
We have power,
Beneath our softness
Core of steel and fire within that can burn
What else do you think makes men yearn
And I want to be like her
Mesmerised with her eyes and her voice like a purr
And she just has to know just how special she is
Cause you won’t catch her chasing frogs chancing a kiss
Venus help me,
Make me stronger
I’ll make proud the women before who have learnt
We have power,
Beneath our softness
Core of steel and fire within that can burn
What else do you think makes me yearn
No comments:
Post a Comment