Monday, 9 May 2011

Get out of my head!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!! It's been half a MOTHERFUCKING year!!!! But just thinking about you makes me so angry!!! You stupid twat!!! You can't make an impact on my life and then just fuck off and leave it there!

You obviously don't CARE! I got NOTHING! Nothing while we were friends, even after no plea not to leave not even a fucking apology you horrible excuse for a human being.

You were supposed to be my friend. You said you were loyal ad I believed you were a good person. Yet you still screwed me over. Threw me away when you were done with me. You horrible boy.

You've probably forgotten all about me, seeing as you have someone else to fill my place. But I haven't forgotten. How can I when you fucking appear in my dreams after 5 months!! How can I forget when it ended so suddenly and painfully.

You don't even know how upset I am.

**** you have hurt me. Do you not care? Would it pain you to hear this? Would you feel bad? Would you regret anything? Do you even remember?

I can't stand you. Leave me alone. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment