Saturday, 7 May 2011

Fa la la la la

Ahoy.

It's been a while matey. And no it's not Talk Like A Pirate Day (although boy I wish it was) I just feel nautical.
Nautical is not all I feel however! I also feel... slightly numb... a little bit scared... and at the same time very relaxed. It is a weird state to be in.

Despite this. I will NOT be having a cathartic old moan today. But I will bring some joyous news! A little while ago I posted a video of my friend in one of her new YouTube channels. WELL, since then she has managed to gain approximately 218 subscribers, which is INSANE! And I'm super happy for her. I can't wait for her to have an album and for me to say "yep, I'm the one that started her off, I helped her get to where she is today."
That's actually kind of selfish =P because I'm not thinking about her happiness but my bragging rights. What a considerate person you are Rhubarb :3

Also my dreams are going very well indeed, it's been a while since I updated them I should get on that but I have so many long ones to write up that the task is very daunting.

Here is a new song which I think is pretty darn good.


And OMGHSOFSNJFG!! Portal 2! Was amazing! Got it the first day ti was out and finished it in 8 hours :3 What an awesome FEMALE I am. Don't think I'm appreciated as much in my group of friends, seeing as none of them are nerds =P

Don't want to say anymore. Until later you seaworthy scallywags.

Rhubarb
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment