Thursday, 19 March 2015

Noodle Boobs

HELLO

Me have no camera that works right now. So me direct vloggyness through blog. 

My life is a sham.

I get up TOO EARLY

I go to work and do BORING THINGS.

I get shit food from the shop where the guy says HEY GIRL

I go back to work and do more BORING THINGS

I come home and proceed to do slightly less BORING THINGS

I eat way TOO MUCH

I skype MY BOYFRIEND

I go to sleep TOO LATE

RINSE REPEAT

How do I make a change?

Slowly
Surely
With confidence.

A poem

Today my double chin is proud
Tomorrow it doesn't care
I barely look in the mirror

My stomach has become a swiss roll
My thighs can barely manage stairs
I have wings on my back made of fat

Arnold trumpets the truth beautifully Dutch
The well of motivation is bare
Vloggers make the world seem a better place

I need to ignite the spark of music
Life feels good when I am there
I will triumph and proclaim it loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment