Saturday, 27 September 2014

Lightning Sonata

Hey there!

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

I've been really crap this year. Let me get you up to speed with what I mentioned last time.

So, I graduated university with a 2:1 and I am so fucking relieved. At the time I was seriously worried about getting a 2:2 because I think I was just on the cusp of it. But it seems to go in my life that I always manage to get lucky! Even with my school work in the past, I never really did all the studying that I should have done but SOMEHOW managed to receive basically all the results I wanted. So my education ends! I have all the qualifications I a going to get in general education and now it is time to start my adult life. I have to say this was and still does freak me out, the fact that I am now an "adult" and I should be making my life now, the job, the house, the partner, the kids. All that fucking shit. It really hit me hard that I went from happy go lucky student with money being handed to me and in day all of a sudden I a unemployed and moving back into my parents house with the pressure on to get my life going.

Considering this, I haven't done too bad a job so far. I have a job! Kind of... it's a temporary one but it's in an office! I have been working there for just over a month and it has been going really well. Before I started I was SHITTING myself because naturally I had no idea what to expect! But now I am there and I pretty much know what I am doing I feel really comfortable. The people are nice and the work is easy, if boring. And the best part is of course, I get paid! Real money xD lots of money. So that is just fabulous! Soon I think either one of two things will happen, they will let me go because I have done all the work they needed me to do and will just be a little bit of office experience and a good reference OR they will say that they want to keep me on! I hope it is the latter. It will make my life much easier because if it isn't then I will have to look for a job a-fucking-gain. ALTHOUGH, I say that xD I didn't really tell you the story of how I got the job did I? Well it sort of just fell in my lap again, much like my degree. My mum submitted a CV to someone she knew and a week later I got a call asking me to start!

So, that's the job down (for now), what was the rest? Oh yeah, a house. So... me and Fuzzy are making plans to move in together, specifically me up to Liverpool and into a flat with him. We made these plans first sort of as a joke and they have solidified over time. We both want to move out of our parents houses and we both want to move in together so what are we waiting for!? Well... a couple of things, we are waiting for Fuzzy to find a job so that he has money coming in and for me to pass my driving test. These are the two conditions I have set before I do any moving. And so far they are... sort of moving, he got his maths GCSE and it now just full time job hunting whilst he is going to apply for an apprenticeship and I have booked my theory (in two weeks time Dx) and am having lessons again! So although it is really getting to both of us that it is going to take a little bit of time at least things are moving!

The relationship between me and Fuzzy right now is really good! We have gotten past the taboo of the L word xD ... sort of and we both can't wait to live together. Over the past month or so I haven't been able to see him regularly but he came down last weekend for my birthday and we hung out and it was great. Before I started work we had a couple of weeks or so when we went to Tenby again! Exactly one year after we met up for the fist time! God, can you believe a year has gone by already since that first post I made? Well Tenby the second time around was amazing, not as amazing as the fist because lets face it nothing will EVER be as great as those three days were. But we went back to all the places we went to the first time and we went to some new ones. We did a bit of jet skiing and rock climbing and scrambling about in wet suits. We also camped this time and got to enjoy this really cute little campsite with a couple of dogs that ran round and the lovely lady who owned it. It was just a really really lovely week. I also got a bit closer with his family, specifically his Gran who I hadn't spoken to much. So that was great. After that we went back to his house and just over a week afterwards we went to the wedding of his friends and had a really good time! I got to see his friends again and got on with them just as well as before and their girlfriends too! It was really good to be at a wedding with my boyfriend and to enjoy ourselves as a couple and feel good about it!

I'm really loving having Fuzzy in my life. I sometimes worry that I'm getting too ahead of myself and I'm asking myself questions that I shouldn't even be thinking of yet so I think I need to quieten them down because really... we're not going to be able to tell if we are a couple that  is going to last until we have lived together. Which is why I want to do it as soon as possible and find out if we are going to get on!

I'm struggling again with trying to get my act together, eating and exercise as per usual. I feel like I'm just not being a very good human being.... I'm going to see if I can sort that out tonight when my mind is clearer.

Anyway, that will do for now. I'll try to blog more often now since I am at home... although, not much really happens anymore xD

Ta ra
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment