Hello!
Isn't it annoying that I seem to find far less time to blog when I am happy as opposed to when I am sad? It has meant that most of my vblogs this past year have been really long updates on my life. I'm not gonna lie the main cause of this is Fuzzy who is taking up much of my time :3. But I wouldn't have it any other way, in fact I wish he could take up more of my time than he already does! Which is why.... my new life plan is to move to Liverpool. Hopefully at the beginning of next year I will have the means to move up there and move in with him!
Well, I don't have the energy to recap at the moment but just a quick one so I know what to write about next time,
1. Me and Fuzz are amazing
2. I have graduated uni
3. I have started a temp job in an office
4. my new life plan is to get up to liverpool
5. But I have to learn how to drive first and save up some sweet sweet monies.
6. Oh and tenby!
7. AND THE WEDDING
xxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment