HELLOOOOOOOO
AAAHHH you'll never guess! xD
So, it has been a whole YEAR since I first met up with Fuzzy in Tenby! That was our first meet up and since then we have seen each other nearly every month and sometimes for two months straight ahaha!
So now that a whole year has gone by me and Fuzzy have changed a lot, not only as people, but as a couple we are more stable than we have been, more used to each other and a hell of a lot more in love. Since we had to part ways we have found thing incredibly hard, we have both been down in the dumps a lot, very stressed about life and money and things and most recently the worry has been that we would not be able to both make it down to a) my graduation and then b) to Tenby again this year. Alan has been trying to sell things and I have been ... begging my parents for money xD but what has ended up happening in that this weekend when I went for my cousins birthday my family gave me a load of money for my graduation! Happy days! Enough so that I could also technically pay for Fuzzy to travel as well, but he is too prideful for that luckily he managed to sell of one of his things to so we are all set!
So what has ended up happening is that we can both now make it to tenby and my graduation and we are both VERY happy about this!!! YAAAY! I can't wait! I get to go back and have a whole week in that glorious place that we first met, our first meeting was so great and magical, there is a little bit of me that is scared that it will not live up to expectation but mainly I'm just looking forward to seeing and touching my Fuzzy man again.
I cannot believe a whole year has gone by, I wonder what things will be different this time around? For one thing I will know his family now and that won't be awkward... hopefully xD OH GOD
I really just can't wait, hopefully my next post will be another long detail of our week of joy =D
No comments:
Post a Comment