Monday, 17 June 2013

Week 9 bitches!

You hear that? Week 9 homies! Week 9! I feel so good. Diet and exercise still going strong. I've been feeling a little bit unmotivated lately but I keep forcing myself to go out and do something and I always feel so damn good when I do! I went to the gym the other day and was pleasantly surprised to find that my stamina has increased. Shoop, da, woop. Also I just finished week 2 of c25k and looking at the rest of the programme is making me so excited to run =D. Eee, I can't wait until I can go 30 minutes straight.

Mechanic Guy et moi are all good. We've been having a lot of "talks" lately which have been good because it means I really understand where we stand together. I feel, a little bit upset because I feel like he might get back with his girlfriend. Which, if it is the best thing for him and something he wants to do then I will totally understand. But obviously I don't want him to :3. Poor guy. Must be so difficult for him. I'm just going to try being a friend and being there for him. And I have to watch my own imagination. Not to let it get too out of control, y'know?

Rowie is pissing me off. She went to Download and whilst knowing that I really wanted to go but couldn't afford it she proceed to continuously contact me to rub in my face what she is doing. it makes me mad but at the same time I'm kind of glad because it gives me an opportunity to take the high road and be a better person. Test is, can I actually do it xD

And the BEST news is. MANEFACE COMES BACK TODAY! And I get to see her tomorrow! I cannot wait! We are going to have so much fun together! Just doing fucking EVERYTHING! I mean EVERYTHING. She will totally be up for exercising with me, going for bike rides and shit. I'm just so pleased. We can do so much together :3 Eeeeee

Happy happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment