Hello, hello! So I have some exciting and terrifying news!
Mechanic Guy has finally officially broken up with his girlfriend and we are now talking about meeting up. But wait, more than just talking, we've looked at train tickets, dates, duration, sleeping arrangements etc! Still have to finalise everything but oh my fucking god! I am VERY excited but also really scared =P for a couple of reasons, the obvious being seeing him and the expectation that has built up, will we be compatible face to face? Also, he is with his family out there (he's going on holiday to Wales and that is where we are meeting up) so I might have to meet them, and that's just awkward! Also, I'm scared of the trains xD a 6 hour journey with 2 changes and I'm not so confident with those bloody changes especially since my ticket will be specific trains. Urgh. But even so, holy shit right?
Also. Week 11 begins in 4 days. Still going strong, had a bit of a dip for 3 days but I didn't ruin my diet or anything, just didn't do any exercise, but I'm back now, doing extra. And the best thing is that so many people have said how much slimmer I look! =D It feels so good to actually hear it from other people who haven't seen me in a long time ^_^. Been doing a lot of jogging lately which is fun with Maneface and... err I can't remember his code name but he is one of the guys I talked about in my very first post xD, the one I liked the least. That was really fun. We make a good trio. I also bought weights for myself so I've been working out with them! Trying to build up ma biceps =P
I also bought a new dress which I cannot wait to wear tonight. Looks so hot! =D I've been drinking a lot lately which is hard because it means I have to account alcohol and mixers into my calorie count :3 but somehow I manage xD
Yeah so.
SCARY =P
No comments:
Post a Comment