Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Game of Thrones is over! Noooo!

I am so fucking insecure! Mechanic Guy has been a bit distant lately because he has been busy and I keep second guessing myself like, has he got bored? Does he not like me any more? Is he fed up? What is wrong with me? Can't I be confident! It's only been a couple of days for crying out loud. Also I wrote a letter to him, sent it, and ow I'm really paranoid that I wrote too much, I went on about some depressing things, was a bit pensive, I'm worried it's depressing and not the kind of thing he'll want. GET A GRIP GIRL! So what!? You do what you want to do and if people don't like it then you don't like them.

My brother said some really nice things when I told him about this, he was surprised that I was insecure because he didn't think it happened to me. I told him it does, I just don't show it. And then he said he thought I was invincible to that kind of thing! How cute?! Then we were talking about Mechanic Guy and I was saying how he's in a bit of a rut and I was hoping that my fire for life was fuelling him a bit as well and my brother said how that is just like me to want to take someone who is struggling and help them, he said I'm like a superhero trying to make people a little bit more Heather-y one person at a time xD Made me really happy.

Week 8. Still good. It's been really hard lately because it is so easy for me to just give up but I'm still trucking no. Finally managed to push past a little plateu I've been having. Got down to 125 on the scales today :3 but it will probably go up again soon. 123 is the stone mark =D. Still feeling pretty confident about myself which is awesome.

I feel guilty because I talked to Chloe on Skype the other day and I couldn't resist showing off. I was like, fuck, I'm such a bitch, here is me moaning about her competitiveness but all I wanted to do was show her how thing I was.

Also, season 3 of Game of Thrones is over and I'm upset, I have so damn long to wait now Dx


OH! Saw this picture and thought it was amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment