Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Skype you later?

Yeah, like FUCK you will.

Maneface is annoying me. She makes me feel like shit. Like I'm unimportant.

She had a breakdown about a week ago and texted me to talk about it, I could tell she was really upset so I settled down to do some comforting, but then after 4 texts she just stopped! Left me there! I was really worried! She sent a stupid "I'm OK, just me being silly!" Text later and then dropped it. I sent her an "are you ok?" text the next day and got not reply. Then about 4 days later I tried talking to her on facebook. She said she was busy but would be free later. So I waited. 3 hours later. "Will be done soon." 2 hours later. "Hey, I'm done but I'm in a shit mood so you're not allowed to be mad at me, hey now I'm tired catch you later! Skype tomorrow!"

I just waited 5 hours for that!! Fuck it, fine. I'll skype you tomorrow. HEY, take a wild FUCKING guess what happened then! She's online, we chat, she's waiting for her bitch of a roomate to stop skyping her parents. 2 hours later. "Honey, I know I'm shit (yes you fucking are) but I'm tired. Skype tomorrow for definite!!"

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Surprise, surprise, she's not even online the next day.

Day after I get a text "Hey, how are you?" She knows she's been shit. I immediately reply because I have things on my mind. 15 minutes later. NO REPLY! You JUST TEXTED ME! I TEXTED BACK IN LESS THAN A MINUTE!

YOU ARE SHIT AT KEEPING IN CONTACT! And then she acts like I'm being such a bitch whenever I make a joke about it! Why do I fucking bother! I feel so pathetic waiting around to talk to her! And then when I do finally talk to her I feel like I'm bothering her. It's just not worth it. Fuck that. FUCK IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment