Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Scadouche

Sorry for all the nail posts. I've been wanting to share the pictures online and the easiest way for me to do them is to upload them from my phone to here. But anyway, they're great aren't they! =D

Once again, I've been super girly with my nails and make up, not really sure what has come over me but I guess I just like looking good and feeling like I've done a good job with my make up ^_^

I'm back home for Easter now ad I have a lot of revision ahead of me. Luckily I went out and brought a whole new set of stationary to motivate me to actually do my work, but as per usual it is day one and I haven't done anything yet xD

I plan to after I have finished this. I have just over a month left of this year left and it's scary but here is the fucking awesome thing: these exams might well just be the last exams I will EVER HAVE TO DO IN MY LIFE!!! How awesome is that!?

Also, GAME OF THRONES IN LESS THAN A WEEK! OH LAWD IN HEAVEN THANK YOU! I cannot wait, we are having a GoT themed party premier night and we're going to play the board game as well ^_^ its going to be awesome. Also my social life is looking to be better already this Easter xD I've already been out with Price. Got three more outing planned and a trip to Tiger which I am hosting this time. Also, Bosshog (brother) is nearly 18 so we can finally go out drinking. Good times.

I have met a new person online who could be a potential if you know what I mean. However I am suspicious because I THINK I have found him on Facebook and he looks much older than he has said which is concerning.

Anyway, I best get down to some work now. Love love. See you soon.

Rhubarb.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment