I am. It's happened. I'm fat now, I'm no longer toeing the line. FUCK. Double chin, massive cheeks, three folds on the stomach, bingo wings and weird flaps on my shoulder blades. WHY RHUBARB! I remember when i fist started getting a belly and I was all, "better stop this before it gets too much!" HAR HAR HAR.
Fuck. I must find the willpower to do something about this! Why is it so hard to be permanently motivated to lose weight! Dx, why am I so weak minded! OK. I must blog about this every day from now on! Blog every day. Yes. If shay can vlog every day for four years and lose 100lbs or something like that, then I cna blog every day and lose 20 or so. RIGHT!
Tomorrow. Get up early! Do it! Go shopping, buy breakfast and dinner. Then tidy room. THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TOMORROW! What you have NOT to do, is snack. No pringles! You are throwing them OUT! OK? Yes.
Not a hard goal. One day at a time! You are strong! Get busy living, or get busy dying! Zen! HONEYBADGER!
No comments:
Post a Comment