So as the title suggests, the night before last I ended up not sleeping at all simply because I went to bed late and struggled to get to sleep when I was actually in bed and by the time I got fed up I only had a few hours before my alarm anyway so I decided to just get up. This actually made me really chirpy that day and it has sorted out my sleeping patterns.
I ahve been bogged down with coursework lately but one is down and I'm doing the second one now. After that only one left then it's the build up to Christmas! =D So very excited!
I had a thought the other day you know the phrase "has her head in the clouds." Well it got me thinking because when I daydream I tend to look at the floor (especially when walking) and so does every one else! No one ever looks up anymore! Seriously try it, next time you're walking somewhere look up and you'll feel how wrong it is. The phrase should be "her eyes on the floor".
Although there is some peril in staring at the sky as some poor chap found out the other day judging by the massive footprint in a pile of dog shit and the shitprints following it. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment