Yo!
I'm feeling pretty good right now! It only occurred to me recently exactly how good I've been feeling about myself. With no grudges towards anyone else and no need to have other peoples reassurances about myself. I just feel good in me! And I like it =D
I've been really scared of jogging lately because I tried starting this Couch to 5k plan and I did it all wrong on the first try! Chose an uphill incline route, Brought no water or music and I failed miserably! Had to turn back. Since then I've been scared to go out jogging but I went out today. Water and music. Decided to go to the woods so there would be no one to judge me xD And I managed it! Pretty easily actually! Just goes to show you doesn't it! =D Hopefully if I can keep up this routine I'll be running 5k in 9 weeks. Some good weight loss there. Off to the gym tomorrow. Planning on sweating a lot! Need to bring a towel. My fear this time is that I won't do as well as last time. But I've actually got to go that little bit further this time. I'm pretty sure I can manage though! Gonna go for a cycle tomorrow morning as well. It's just a nice way to wake up y'know! No pressure. Nice slow one. I'm hoping for another lb weight loss this week. Feels really silly because it's such a small amount and I really worry that I'm not doing enough! As long as I see SOME progress I'm a happy bunny! I know that along the lines I'm gonna hit a plateau period, but I'm prepared for that. But surely I won't see it in week 2! No. Don't think I will! End of week 3 will be a milestone for me because all my other weight loss schemes have never lasted longer than 1 month. I can almost taste it!
OH!! Tenacious D was really good! One of the best concerts I've been to! Sang along the whole time and the audience was fucking amazing! They said we were the best audience they'd ever had. And I know all the bands say that! But I really believed them this time =D We WERE awesome! That's another bucket list thing crossed off! =D That's 3 out of 58 crossed off xD Working my way to cross another 2 off though! Learn to drive and be happy with how I look! And I'm starting to learn German! Milly wants me to go with after school classes with her! =D Will be fun ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment