Ok, you wankers. I'm doing it again. I'm going to try to lose weight. Don't fucking laugh. I really want to lose weight this time. I'm sick and tired of hating the way I look. Not being able to sit down because I'm scared of the rolls I'll be showing. I'm just fed up. And I really can't wait for the day when I look at myself and think yeah. I can't look any better.
SO here, fucking goes. I'm restricting myself to 1200 calories a day. To start off with. At least to make me stop having snacks. I also plan to exercise as much as I fucking well can. Every day if that's possible. I have a few things to do so I don't get bored. Numerous aerobics DVD's with my mum. Jogging. Cycling, by myself or with my friend. Going to the gym. Playing badminton with my other friend and swimming with another.
I really want to do it this time and not just say I will. It's really shitty not liking the way I look. Really shitty. I don't give a shit if people don't think I need to lose weight. Fuck them. I want encouragement not people telling me to stay chubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment