Monday, 7 November 2011
Socially Awkward Penguin.
OK, so I had a major SAP moment today. I was in a lecture where they had free Redbull and I was all like "Man, I could totally use one of those!" During the break loads of people went up to get one, BUT for some reason I wasn't one of them. Some strange reasoning told me that I couldn't go up; I had to stay seated! THEN a friend of a friend comes back and OFFERS me one of the ones he picks up. But no no no, I politely decline. WHY!? Then I'm sat there for the next hour regretting it. And when it's time to leave, I decide to go for it and I walk up, trying my best to look like I'm going up for the first time and not being a greedy pig and going back for seconds. What the hell man? What the hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment