Saturday, 19 November 2011

Ezio, why aren't you real?!!!

Gawd, is it bad that I have a crush on a VIDEO GAME character. Yes Rhubarb it is. But Ezio is so... ITALIAN! =P And he's an Assassin! And he has a deep voice and an accent! *melts*

 I just finished Revelations if you couldn't tell. I actually teared up a bit because Altair was old and Ezio was old! TT_TT it's so sad to see those characters fade out! I've grown really attached to them...  And that's the thought process that led me to wonder why people would scoff at me liking someone from a video game. OK sure he's fictional, does that stop people liking movie characters? No. And I can just hear your thoughts now "But they are actually real people!!" WELL MR SMART ASS!
SO IS EZIO!!! And he is STILL hot. Just not Italian enough. Or Assassin-y enough. And he doesn't have the voice. SO basically what I'm saying is! If I slept with him while he was wearing an Assassin cosplay outfit and I got the voice actor (Roger Craig Smith) to stand in the room and speak in his voice then my fantasies will be complete!

 *Clears throat* I actually side tracked a bit there because what my final point was, I think it's MORE justified to like a video game character because not only do you get to watch them! You get to be them and control them! You go through (hypothetically) what they go through as you play the game. So surely you would become more attached?

 Anywho, that's all. Ciao. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment