Google! How could you!
Luckily it's not THIS one. But my other account which had all my stories in Google docs has been deleted and I have no idea why. I'm really pissed off, but I can't be bothered to do anything about it.
The holiday went well! It was fun! We didn't really have any arguments although some people were insufferable. But most of all we had a good time! It will be a good memory!
I'm in a bit of a slump right now. I can't get myself organised because I've had to much social contact and I need to dehumanise, but once that is done, I can... clean my room =P and just... get organised!
Not a lot else to say, I've just written a huge letter to my friend so I've burned out my writing capacity for today. Maybe another day.
Rhubarb
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment