Don't you hate it when you type a sentence, then look up and you haven't typed anything because you didn't click in the box first. ¬¬
I'm doing another one because I feel there is more to write. I've just re-read some of my older posts, and I like the way I can see the span over time. Sure it's not very consistent and for a Grammar Nazi some of my spelling mistakes are terrible but it makes me feel nostalgic.
One thing that I want to tell myself is. You've got to stop blaming other people. Let's face it. You have a really bad temper, you're really frakkin' stubborn and sometimes you're in a bad mood. You should really stop dwelling on things that are out of your control.
I think you need a change of lifestyle missus. You need to start another regime again! (How many times! ¬¬) I'm going to weigh in every Tuesday with the Shayloss people and see how things go!
Let's do this!
LEEERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!! JEEEEENKINNNNNNNNS!
Rhubarb :3
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment