So! I just got back from a visit with Fuzzy!
We were pretty cool about things by the time I arrived there, I just missed him so much I was gad to be around him again. We did actually talk about things briefly but really there is not so much to say on the topic so I think it's just something we'll have to overcome in the future when it actually arises.
This visit was really chilled again and really lovely. He flippin' bought me an amazing Valentines present... fo serious, he got me a frickin ink quill! I told him not to get anything the bugger! He's so sweet :3. Also, he accidentally ruined what my damn secret project is ¬___¬ not badly but enough that it's not such a big surprise as it was. Oh well =P
We talked a lot this time again about our situation and his ex etc etc, but one really good thing happened while we were there and that was that she changed her facebook to in a relationship with another dude! So now I guess it is just a waiting game for us to decide when to do it ^_^ Wheeey! This happened after I actually got to tell him that I was getting quite impatient as well.
All the time I was there I kept thinking about my feelings towards him, they are definitely getting more serious now. At the beginning I freaked again because I had this stupid numb thing that I had last time and I talked to him about it a bit, but then it all came back when I stopped thinking about it so much and so many times I nearly said "IT" to him =P but held back. It's still not time yet. I think he is thinking along those lines as well to be honest because some of the things he said on the day I left where definitely hinting at that train of thought. I'm happy to wait though, there is no rush, these things take time. I'm seeing him again in a week anyway! Haha! I bloody miss him though. Silly twat.
He had a few bad days just before I left. He lost his glasses and freaked because he needed them for the test he was doing that week. That was stressful, and he just got more and more wound up as things went wrong that he ended up shouting at his dad. Stupid boy. But we found them, of course, and then when it came to the day of his test, the day I was leaving, he failed it =( and was really upset with himself, understandably. And then I left and he got more miserable. I felt really bad. One thing I've noticed is that I still have yet to learn how to deal with him in a lot of sitautions. He wants a lot more attention and comforting than I'm used to giving mainly because in that situation with me, I'd just want to be left alone y'know? But, I've clocked it now, and I'll be making more of an effort next time to be a better "comforter".
I wonder how long it will be now before we can make it official on facebook. Oh dear god. I can't wait. Just for everyone to see I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. For goodness sakes =P I've waited so looooooong. It is coming up to a year now that we will have been talking to each other. How awesome is that? I'm looking forward to next seeing him because it will be his birthday and I'm excited to give him his present and stuffs. Eeee. What a sausage.
I still reiterate my feelings from last time, I really think I am in love with him. Definitely falling in love anyway. I'm just keeping it to myself for a bit until I am sure :3. It's nice to have a secret ^_^
LUB LUB
XXXXXXXXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment