I went out last night with the girls. Looked fabulous might I just add. Ended up talking to the photographer who was a good looking lad. Kept going over to him to chat. Got home. He added me on facebook and we arranged to meet up to walk down the canal today. So we did and it was nice. He's alright. Nout special. Bit boring. But it was a good ego boost! I had a bit of a date, check me out! Also got chatting to a guy on my course before he came so that was nice. He's talking to me on facebook now. And I told Mechanic Guy about it as well and it felt kind of good to show that I did receive some male attention and maybe forced him to think about some things.
I made a decision with him by the way. I don't want to pull back because I think we have a connection and it's worth preserving because it's rare to find someone else on the same wavelength as you. So yes. I'm throwing all my chips in.
My hair smells like fags =/ I drunkenly had a few last night.
Was super fun though! I got lost at one point was dancing with a load of 40 year olds. Nice enough guys though :3
And Isosceles took so many photos it's embarrassing xD but at the same time... I look good in so many of them Dx
My dress was frakking nice btw. I sewed the length up myself and pretty proud of it too ^_^. All in all, good night! Nice ego boost!
No comments:
Post a Comment