Hello! ^_^ so I haven't posted in a while because I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't been doing a hell of a lot really. My diet went down the drain and to the centre of the earth xD I actually feel like I've physically put on weight which is shite. I think because I always try to make it out as a fresh start I get withdrawal and have to make up for it. So I'm not gonna do anything drastic, no claims of my new health, no updates just try and get by better than yesterday ^_^
The Olympics is in London and I'm rather excited about going although I'm also fairly scared of being blown up =/. We went to see the road race with my Spanish friends and I'm only just coming to realise the flaws in this girl that I've always looked up to and it's made me feel much better about myself ^_^
Not feeling anything extreme today, just fairly OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment