I am.... so ill. Been a few days now. Sore throat, bad cough. In the beginning I had this really high fever as well but that's gone, I'm just left with the nasty feeling and stupid breathing now. I'm back home for the Easter holidays. I SHOULD be doing my coursework. But as per usual it's being left until the last minute. At least I have an excuse for wanting to laze around.
My father pissed me off last night (big surprise.) I had an Easter egg out on the side and I'd left all the good thick bits. When I went to eat it last night. A substantial amount was missing. Enough that I noticed someone had eaten some anyway. When I first confronted him, he denies it. Even though we all knew it was him who took some. Then he insists it was only a small piece and that may be but the reason I was so upset and overreacted a bit was because just 3 days ago we had ripped the shit out of him to our guests for eating our Easter eggs when we were little. I'm more than happy to give him some if he would ASK. So that's why I was initially angry. Then I asked him to apologise. The bastard refused. Even though the day before I had apologised to him for being short with him which meant swallowing a lot of pride. But NO. My father can't do that, he isn't capable of apologising. So I'm ignoring him, because he deserves some kind of consequence for being a dick, even if it does make me feel like a child.
I've been watching three series' with me family this week.
The Walking Dead which we are now up to date with.
Battlestar Galactica which we're only just starting.
And Game of Thrones which we all really love.
The Song of Ice and Fire series is so amazing I feel really intimidated. It's such a perfect example of what a good book is and I really want to write a story like that. One that is so in-depth, but I don't think I'm capable of that yet. Maybe one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment