Hey man! Hey!
It's been a while. I'll bring you up to speed, coursework's been handed in, back at Uni for revision period and I have my exams in a few weeks time! Scary!!
On another note! I saw the Avengers yesterday with Jasmine (she's all good btw, stopped stressing out and we're getting really close) it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!
I couldn't stop clapping and smiling afterwards! It was funny, it was awesome, it was epic and it was cheesy!! In the sense that it still had all those little shoutouts to the fanboys, which I got. Like a baus. And at the end, in that little teaser bit they always do, they revealed a villian. And I am SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Because I knew who he was!! I knew!! WITHOUT GOOGLE! I knew! He's Thanos!! Mwuhahahahaha!!! SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
I've finished A Song of Ice and Fire now. Little bit lost because I'll have to wait ages, but I've still got the series and I plan to re-read them all anyway =D
So many sad things happened though.
*Spoilers now so turn away if you haven't read all the books*
So Jon Snow supposedly dies! He's been stabbed a few times and it just leaves his chapter there! With him being stabbed and feeling the cold. THE FUCK GEORGE! I need more than that! But I was really happy with Dany's development with Drogon. SO AWESOME. She is the blood of the dragon, she needed to ride one of them. Now she is Daenerys Targaryen Dragonrider!!
So cool. So cool.
I wish I had the capability to write such good books. Such in-depth ones!! That's my goal, to write a decent book!
No comments:
Post a Comment