Tuesday, 28 December 2010
Sweet lies.
Lay beside me now, and tell me lies, as long as it's not about love.
I love this song. I grew up with it because of my dad so it has even more meaning to me than just the lyrics and the music.
Today is a strange day. I haven't had much of it because I got up at 3pm, but I didn't have to work which meant that I could be lazy.
All I want to do lately is have showers and baths. I just feel the need to clean myself. =/ Which is stupid because if I did then I'd be having two a day ¬¬
I'm really putting off all the college work that I have to do =/ also it's really bad that I can't remember which Uni's I have applied to xD. I just don't want to care. That's why I feel emotionless today. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment