I have my new rats! =D
They're unbeleiveably cute. And have extremely strong personalities, especialy Zeus who is by far the dominant one and therefore I claimed him as mine :3 Similar personalities should stick together.
Saw Muse last night for the 4th time! (I can't say that enough =P) My hands are literally still red from clapping and I don't think I stopped dancing the whole night! Twas the shit.
Read Mortal Coil today. Totally brilliant as expected, I'm super hyped for the next book which won't be for ages. Sometimes I wish I could erase books from my memory so I could read them again and enoy them first time round again. =/
My story writing is sloooooow. I did get another idea though today.
So you know how in all books theres a charcter and stuff ha[[ens to them and they find other people to help them and then they go on a journey. WELL what if the main charcter discovers something for the first time EVAR!! And is the first human to do so. So has no help or no advice and is the founder of the whole buisness.
SO I thought what if my protagonist discovers magic and can literally do whatever they want with it because there is no one else to say otherwise. And I'll go from there. My first draft of a first paragraph.
"Humans are a brilliant species. They’ve managed to progress so far in such a short time and yet they have one defining characteristic that will stop them from ever discovering their true potential. Arrogance, they think they know everything. When in reality humans only know very little. They have barely begun to explore the universe. They have only investigated less than five percent of the sea and they haven’t even discovered the full abilities of their own brains. Yet humans think that they know everything."
I have no motivation whatsoever so spell check this. Apologies.
Thank you good night much love.
Rhubarb xx
No comments:
Post a Comment