Tuesday, 30 August 2011

My teeth are so sensitive I can't breathe through my mouth Dx

My mum showed me a video about Brunel University today that made me scared stiff! The first day looks so scary and there will be so many people I don't know and yeah... I got a little bit worked up. BUT.

Then I started reading manga :3 and the good old Japanese spirit lifted me up. I know it's kind of sad to take inspiration from fictional manga characters but I think it's really admirable how so many of them have goals and they charge straight in to whatever scary situation just to achieve them! And I want to be like them! I'm sure people have faced worse! I mean Mulan (again fictional) went into a friggin' army full of men :3 and everyone at Uni is in the same boat! And I'm going to do it for my goal!!!

And that goal is very cheesy.... but it's LOVE!!! =D

*sings encouraging love song*

How corny I am :3 but if that's what makes me feel more determined then more power to me! Right?

I also want to meet loads of new people and make lots of new friends! xD

Chin up Rhubarb! Stay on target! : (Star Wars... reference...)

Lub lub xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment