Ok so today... well I don't really know.
I'm staying round Rowie's... and it's been...... ok. She's not really... UP for much but I'm sure she'll change her mind. So I'm quite happy to just laze about. But today, in the evening she had her boyfriend round. And erm... while I was lying on my bed across the hall, I heard them having sex. At 9:00 pm ish.
Now that's pretty darn inconsiderate seeing as I was expecting them to come downstairs any minute. And the funny thing is I sent a joke text to my friend syaing that it sounded like they were... but I didn't really believe it. But afterwards Rowie comes into my room and admits to it. Now it is possibly because I'm feeling emotional and the fact that Rowie has been very boring, and argumentative and not acting exactly... happy to see me.. but this REALLY upset me. I had to go and have a cry for a bit and then I became extremely angry.
I mean... that's quite a .... hurtful thing to do! To ignore your best friend so completely that you go and have sex with your boyfriend (who I really dislike) while I'm in the house WAITING for you. She has apologised and admitted it was wrong. But hey, I'm still pissed off. And I'm allowed to be. Nothing is going to change. I still want to enjoy this coming week. But I can't help be a bit bitter.
I think also jealousy is a part of it. I've been so0 eager to have a boyfriend and so horny ¬¬ and she KNOWS it. So to be lying on my bed with cat, while I can ehar them next door. Well it's a fucking slap on the face. It's like "Hey Heather! This is you in 30 years! The fat unnatractive female who owns cats and has nothing better to do than lie around all day while compared to the beautiful Rowie with boyfriends to fuck and better things to do. Have fun with your life."
¬¬
I want to crawl in a hole.
Until I feel like coming out. Later.
Rhubarb
No comments:
Post a Comment